Without our volunteers we wouldn’t be able to offer so many activities and opportunities.
Below are some of the volunteering opportunities we have available. Full training and support is given to all our volunteers, along with us covering expenses. Many (eight currently!) of our staff began by volunteering with us as its a great way to gain experience, confidence and skills.
- Shopping Buddy Volunteer – shoppers needed to support vulnerable members of the community by taking them to and supporting them around the shops.
- Volunteer Shopper – shoppers needed to support vulnerable members of the community
- Volunteer Befriender – Brighter Befriending
- Volunteer Befriender – MenCan Befriending
- Volunteer Leaflet Distributor
- IT Support Volunteer
- Kitchen Volunteer at Southport Community Centre
We are also looking for Trustees – this is a separate, specialised role involved in the governance and management of the organisation – please click here for more information about the requirements related to this role.